piątek, 28 października 2011

Adam McMillion Joins the Meinl Cymbal Family

Name:
Adam McMillion
Band:
Fireflight
Drumming since:
1995
With MEINL since:
2011
Birthday:
July 12, 1985
Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn
Place of Birth:
Mobile, AL
Currently living in:
Nashville, TN
Favorite Food:
Red Robin
Favorite Drink:
Sweet Tea
Matched Grip or Traditional Grip:
Matched Grip
MEINL cymal series used:
Byzance
Favorite MEINL cymbal:
Byzance Medium Crashes
Car that you currently drive:
2004 Dodge Stratus
Not counting on drums, what do you do for fun:
Skateboard/Snowboard/Disc Golf
Teacher:
Self taught with a ton of influences along the way
Drumtech:
One Day
Highlight of your career so far:
Becoming a Tooth and Nail artist with Search the City and being asked to play for Fireflight.
Drumming strengths:
Creativity and power.
Drumming means to me:
Drumming is in my blood it was the first thing I knew I was meant to do since I was young.
Advice for up and coming drummers:
Practice with a metronome, study great players and don’t forget why you fell in love with it in the first place.
How would you describe yourself:
I try and remind myself that I'm not the point in life and that there are some things greater than my own wants or desires. Hopefully that opens up the door to love others and be more attentive to their needs.
When I look back on my life one day, I would like to be able to say:
Do you remember that one time when the crowd was chanting my name and I used my strength to rip my blouse?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz